For Your Safety & Peace Of Mind
Stay Protected Behind The Wheel
If you own a vehicle with wheels, you need car insurance. But not all auto insurance companies are equal.
Premiums, deductibles, liabilities, coverage packages. The options can feel endless. Some find themselves without enough coverage, and many are overinsured. Striking the right balance requires a learned hand.
At Independent Insurance Associates, your local car insurance company, we make the search for car insurance a bit easier whether you’re looking for personal car insurance or commercial auto insurance.
Best Car Insurance RATE Possible
We provide complete coverage for your car, truck or vehicle that best suits your individual needs. Regardless of make, model or age, we can set you up with reliable auto insurance that keeps you and your vehicle safe and protected.
Independent Insurance Associates has been helping residents of Fort Mill and Rock Hill find the best rates on auto insurance for more than a decade. We’re the local car insurance agency that your friends and neighbors rely on for protection of their vehicles, and we’re ready to do the same for you.
Protect Yourself By Following Our Automobile Accident Checklist
- Get help for the injured and alert the appropriate authorities (911, Police, Medical).
- Remain at the scene of the accident and wait for authorities to arrive.
- Warn oncoming traffic without endangering yourself or others.
- Do not admit fault, remain calm, and avoid confrontation.
- Report the claim to the insurance company. Contact information will be on your insurance card.
- Exchange names, addresses, phone numbers, makes of vehicles, license numbers and insurance company/policy number information with all drivers.
- Get names, addresses, and phone numbers of all passengers and witnesses.
- Examine and record damage to other vehicles and property. If you are carrying a camera, take pictures of the scene and damage.
- If possible, do a sketch of the accident. Where were you, where were they, where was everyone going, and points of impact.
- Do not discuss the accident. Only answer questions asked by police and your Claim Representative. The same goes for signing documents.
At Independent Insurance Associates, we specialize in foresight for every eventuality. Simply having auto insurance doesn’t mean you, your vehicles, and your assets are properly protected in case of an accident.
For personal attention through one of our independent agents please call 803-802-3156 or email us.